SilentFlow - Blower packages
The SilentFlow range is made up of a group of rotary lobe blowers designed to circulate air or neutral gases in a non-hazardous environment.
It incorporates recent requirements of EPD (European Pressure Directive) and CE safety issues.
- Flows from 15 m3/h (9 cfm) to 9 000 m3/h (5294 cfm)
- For air and neutral gases
- Differential pressure to 1 bar (14.5 psig) gauge
- Vacuum to 500 mbar abs (15 “Hg)
- Minimum footprint.
- Easy filter and oil changes.
- New ergonomic and compact design.
- High noise attenuation.
- Automatic belt tensioning system.
- Enclosure developed to meet stringent noise levels.
- Forced ventilation by motorized fan unit.
- Extended range giving optimum blower package selection capability for any duty.
- Package totally CE safety compliant.
- Silencers EPD compliant (European Pressure Directive).
- Energy (Thermal or nuclear power plants, Gas desulfurisation, Biogas recovery, Combustion air
- Environment (Water treatment, Soil remediation)
- Food industries (Pneumatic conveying, Fluidisation, Homogeneisation)
- Organics chemicals , Petrochemicals industries.
- Glass-works, cement-works and plaster-works